A- LIGHTING TECHNICIAN ( EVENTS & LIVE SHOWS)
B- SOUND TECHNICIAN ( EVENTS & LIVE SHOWS)
C- LED SCREENS TECHNICIAN ( EVENTS & LIVE SHOWS)
SERVICES FOR EVENT MANAGEMENT & PUBLIC RELATIONS CSR PROGRAMS
· Are one of the company activities through design, execution and manage different events and live theater shows either for private or governmental sector. In addition supplied all what they needs including stage, truss, sound, lighting system, booth, screens, Announcer, live shows, delegations hospitality, … depending on our long experience and qualified teamwork.
· Lightning design using GRAND MA2 3D, COMAND WING PC, connecting the console for synchronization of signal.
· Programming lighting consoles, Handling lighting fixtures
· the lighting and ensuring all cables and wires are safely concealed.
· Ensuring all lighting equipment is in working order and organizing any necessary scaffolding and cranes.
· Assembling all the lighting and filter equipment needed, Also operate the lighting equipment during a show.
· Deciding on the lighting crew numbers and equipment needed and then employing the crew and hiring the equipment.
· Conducting risk assess establishing lighting requirements. ô€€€ Liaising with lighting directors/client and designers to create the stage manager, producer and sound technician throughout each project. ô€€€ Establishing lighting requirements andplotting the lighting. Arranging for any additional lighting equipment for special lighting effects and rigging the lighting.
· recorders, projectors, lighting and sound mixing equipment for special events using specialized equipment.
· Operate and maintain equipment used to amplify record and display sound and images at live events- such as, sound equipment for speeches and presentations, use video cameras to shoot images or serve asprojectionists.
· Enable to transport, assemble, maintain and repair equipment used in multimedia production. ô€€€ Creative and flexible with strong communication skills and the ability to interact with coworkers and clients, often under deadline pressure
· Carry out Corrective Maintenance in a timely fashion
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Company Industry:||Media Production|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.