We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
An Accounts Receivable Specialist, or Accounts Receivable Clerk, is responsible for collecting payments for a company using skills in project management, organization and communications to collect the payments from clients and customers. Accounts Receivable Specialists track payments, make banking deposits and run reports that document profits and losses for an organization
An Accounts Receivable Specialist manages incoming payments, properly tracking them into the system to maintain accurate bookkeeping records. An Accounts Receivable Specialist has the following responsibilities:
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed
- Communicate with previous clients and customers to request payment and arrange payment plans
- Collect payment from customers and accurately record it into the system
- Create reports and balance sheets that document overall profits and losses
- Update client accounts based on payment or contact information
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Trading & Commodity Trading|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|