· Administers various type of anesthetics to render patient insensible to pain during surgical procedures
· To ensure patients/families are given adequate information about management decisions and follow-up plans
· To write comprehensive notes into the medical records or computer system as required for appropriate care provision
· To ensure the comprehensive and safe handover of all patients to another doctor as required.
· To be readily available when rostered on duty
· Arrange autopsies, death, cremation and other certificates as appropriate.
· To adhere to all policies, procedures and code of conduct of Kuwait Hospital.
· To have knowledge of the anesthetic department, department specific services and established work processes.
· When on Duty, to be a member of Medical Emergency Team (MET) and respond to all such calls.
· Record type and amount of anesthesia and patient condition throughout procedure.
· Records patients medical history.
· Facilitate patient, patient’s family to sign a waiver for anesthesia procedure.
· Order laboratory test, x-rays and other diagnostic procedures.
· Other medical or clinical test.
· Coordinate and direct work of nurses, medical technicians, and other health care providers.
· Schedule and maintain use of surgical suite, including operating, wash-up, waiting rooms, and anesthetic and sterilizing equipment.
· Instruct individuals and groups on ways to preserve health and prevent disease.
· Conduct medical research to aid in controlling and curing disease, to investigate new medications, and to develop and test new medical techniques.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Hospital|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.