We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
Plan & manage the Warehouse activities & staff performance as per the National/ International Quality Standards
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage Warehouse employees and oversee daily operations
- Enforce All company rules & policies
- Ensure a high degree of detail & focus on every job
- Manage customer service requests promptly & resolve issues quickly
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling & assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Manage maintaining receipts, records, and withdrawal of the stockroom on system
- Manage receiving, uploading, and shelving of supplies
- Manage other stock related duties, including returning, packaging, labeling supplies & expiry dates tracking
- Manage inspecting deliveries for damage or discrepancies & report those record keeping
- Manage the disposal of materials & system updates after receiving required approvals
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels
- Manage coordination of the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs
- Ensure maintaining a clean & orderly warehouse environment according to quality guideline
- Execute ad hoc exercises assigned from corporate supply chain manager
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Logistics and Transportation|
|Company Industry:||Medical Clinic|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|