Upload Your Resume and find a job in Dubai City! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟May 6, 2014
- As part of the ambitious growth plans within the region, we are looking for a seasoned professional to join our Business Development team at the Associate Director level as a Business Development Leader for our Assurance Practice in MENA.
- The key focus of the role will be to lead the Go to Market activities and enable achievement of objectives around account satisfaction, sales/pipeline and margin.
- You will work in conjunction with the Assurance Regional Managing Partner, Market Segment Service Line leaders, Service Line Global Account Partners and the Regional Business Development Leader to deliver on the growth goals.
- The role reports into the Region Services & Solutions Client Executive Leader.
Your key responsibilities
- As the MENA Assurance Business Development Leader, you will provide strategic market input and advice to achieve growth goals as a member of the Region SL Leadership team as well as, develop and deploy strategic solutions and key market initiatives.
- You will drive these solutions and initiatives in the market to targeted accounts through our sales channels – Global accounts, Market Segments and Business Development.
- Expected percentage of time spent per BD activity: Strategy 20%/Management 10%/Client facing 70%.
- You will also lead the most strategic pursuits in the region, upholding exceptional Client
- Services practices, collaborate with other BD team members, BD lead or Client Services Partner (CSP) on strategic accounts to maximize cross Service Line opportunities.
- You will be responsible for driving revenue, sales and relationships on multiple Core accounts by being connected to your client’s business agenda and leveraging the global EY network to connect our clients to the right people.
- As the Business Development leader, you will add value for our clients by being insightful through proactively sharing relevant metrics, trends and strategies to address and reach client needs.
- In addition, you will be responsible for providing direct/indirect coaching and guidance to other EY professionals on account/service line/market segments and inspire others through action in the marketplace.