We are working with a world-renown multinational company for an exciting career opportunity. Our client, a global leader in bringing delicious, quality food products, is looking for a stellar Business Development Manager to lead their business initiatives in Bahrain and the Levant region.
As a Business Development Manager, you will:
– Develop and execute strategic sales and business development initiatives in support of business goals
– Achieve financial goals in the areas of sales, profit, operating income, and market share
– Collaborate closely with internal departments (e.g. Marketing, Supply Chain, Finance) in executing marketing strategies
– Lead the delivery of in-store/channel strategies
– Ensure delivery of sales goals though own team and/or distributor team
– Recruit, manage, develop, and train sales and distribution team
– Generate reports and present them to senior management
Desirable skills and background:
– MBA preferred, with at least 6 years’ experience in Sales, Traditional Trade, Business Development, in an FMCG environment
– Proven success in distributor management and managing teams
– Strong understanding of Supply Chain, Logistics, and Finance
– Senior-level verbal and written communication skills
– Arabic speaker (preferred but not a must)
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with great benefits.
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.