· Encourages team working and skills sharing
· Encourages an open, positive and outward-looking culture by role modelling
· Acts at all times as an ambassador for Together
· Able to travel across England to support income development and growth activities
· Occasional overnight stays to support income development and growth activities
· Regular travel to London if not based at Old Street Head Office
Proven track record in leading on Project Management of tenders, applications and submissions within the social care and/or health fields
· Ability to write high-quality tender submissions
· Experience of putting together viable budgets for new business
· Knowledge of TUPE and its implications in tendering for new business, including service redesign
· Ability to lead and motivate a project team to get the best out of individuals for the benefit of a tender/proposal
· Understanding of support and care sector including Supported Housing, Community Based Services, Advocacy, Forensic Services, and Residential Services, particularly related to services for people with Mental Health issues.
· Experience of analyzing social, legal, economic, technological and political factors towards achieving competitive advantage
Understanding of commissioning environment within the care and support sector
Experience of working closely with operational colleagues to support service redesign to respond to re-tendering of existing business
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Company Industry:||Project & Construction Planning|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.