Upload Your Resume and find a job in Dubai City! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟May 6, 2014
- Attending a pre-flight briefing, during which cabin crew are assigned their working positions for the upcoming flight.
- Cabin Crew are notified of flight details, the schedule and if there are passengers with any special requirements such as special meal requests, passengers in wheelchairs, VIPs on board, frequent flyer passengers, or the number of infants requiring infant seats on board.
- Carrying out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment, ensuring the aircraft is clean and tidy, checking that all meals are on board (including special dietary requests), relevant landing cards are loaded, and first aid equipment is checked.
- Welcoming passengers on board and directing them to their seats, helping with hand luggage or any seating problems.
- Informing passengers of the aircraft safety procedures and ensuring that all hand luggage is securely stored away and exists are not obstructed.
- Checking all passenger seat belts and galleys are secured prior to take-off.
- Making announcements and keeping passengers informed of any delays etc. and always being visible in the cabin to answer any passenger questions during the flight.
- Reassuring passengers and ensuring that they follow safety procedures correctly in emergency situations.
- Serving meals and refreshments to passengers.
- Maintaining the cleanliness and tidiness of the aircraft during the flight.
- Giving first aid to passengers where necessary, demonstrating a calm approach at all times.
- Ensuring that passengers disembark safely at the end of a flight and checking that there is no luggage left in the overhead lockers, toilets and galley areas.
- Performing the YAHALA duties when assigned to do so by the inflight services management (for female flight cabin crew only).
- Completing paperwork e.g. (stock control, logging any faults or problems during the flight…etc.) and liaising with the ground staff.
||High school or equivalent