Dubai City Company
Date: 8 December, 2019
Your civil engineer position is an exciting opportunity. Dubai City Company’s stellar reputation for providing quality service and project support to your clients is well-known, and I am motivated to join your team.
Highlights of my credentials:
• B.TECH in civil engineering and Engineer in Training (EIT) certification from Nepal Engineering Council.
• 1 year 1 months of experience as a civil engineer and 3 months of intern for premier construction and design firms respectively.
• Hands-on experience providing project design and site civil engineering leadership for airport rehabilitation of Runway and Taxiway specifically the Pavement design and onsite Pavement works and other municipal infrastructure projects related to building construction.
• Delivery of on-schedule, on-budget and high-quality completion of infrastructure projects with varying degrees of complexity and budgets.
• Proficient in preparing drawings and technical specs using AutoCAD, and Sketch UP. Excellent knowledge of using D-GPS, and estimation software Office 3D.
In addition, I have worked closely with licensed PEs to save our clients and employers tens of thousands of dollars while maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements. I have knowledge in preparing creative, cost-effective design solutions to onsite issues regarding aggregate and bitumen ratio and pavement related problems.
If my credentials and strong understanding of civil engineering field of transportation and building construction are well matched to your needs, please contact me at +9779808354367 or email email@example.com to schedule an interview and provide a chance to work in Dubai. Thanks very much.
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.