We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
· Knowing all specifications and technical requirements of the Ministry of Water
· Oversee and drive all technical and design aspects of projects
· Plan, coordinate, communicate and facilitate activities of projects of all sizes from conception through completion.
· Have has good experience in water projects
· Have approval from ministry of water before.
· Ensures proper performance and effectiveness of systems.
· Validates system functionality by executing the operational checklist in order to ensure that everything is working properly.
· Responsible to successfully manage, execute Projects.
· Manage generating and closing all work order and clients’ requests.
· Commitment to ensure timely completion of the project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on quality, safety and monitoring manpower planning.
· Contract analysis, Claims & Variation management.
· Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with conditions of contract, particular Specifications, General Specifications, Contract Drawings & BOQ.
· Prepare periodic reports for management including the status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
· Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
· Managing low current system projects and ensures the regular proper verification, implementation, maintenance and functionally.
· Writes the proposal Statement of Work for the customer.
· Monitoring site installation, testing, commissioning and site acceptance.
|Job Location:||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Civil Engineering|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|