The Customer Care works as a sales representative that uses the telephone to communicate with potential customers. He/She uses a prepared sales script and contacts customers over the phone to offer a product or service. In addition to, Data entry operator responsibilities which includes collecting and entering data in our software database, and maintaining accurate records.
The ideal Associate enjoys providing exceptional customer service, someone who thrives in a sales environment, enjoys working with customers through the phone and is computer savvy. Should be confident, dynamic, driven, organized, analytical, and able to identify obstacles and find ways to overcome them.
Reports to: Business Manager
· Make outbound telephone calls and respond to inbound calls to existing customer base and potential customers.
· Develop price quotations and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
· Identify and contact new prospective customers within target markets.
· Make 30+ outbound answered calls daily.
· Capitalize on relationships to build revenue-producing opportunities.
· Reply, follow up, and forward all inquiries received via all communications Platforms (Phone, Email, What’s App, SMS, etc…) to the appropriate staff.
· Maintain a positive, professional ‘total customer service’ attitude.
· Process the data entry functions such as: Contacts, Leads, Activities using our Software database.
· Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution.
· Collect and entice customers to leave testimonials (Written, Facebook Review, Video, etc…)
· Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider taking his account (unit, property, etc…) in addition to commission objections from client’s side.
· Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
· Upselling new products and services as advised by the management, including but not limited to exclusive mandates and posters.
· Partnership with the operations and management team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations.
· Craft Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports as needed to provide insights to the operations manager & higher management regarding the department tasks & performance.
· Carry on all Lead related procedures from filtering, assigning (to Specific Agent) and closing (using the company closing justification policy).
· Audit all leads, inquiries, in terms of the information given, if a lead/activity is opened and closed correctly.
· Verify and correct, update field’s data where necessary and obtain further information for incomplete modules, forms, etc.
· Develop The Filing Process & Structure With The Required Dashboards.
· Maintain confidential records and files.
· Database quality assurance to insure consistent quality throughout the data entry process.
· Complete other duties as assigned to support the operation of the office.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or relevant field of study.
· 1-2 years of previous experience in customer service or telemarketing preferred.
· Able to accept constructive criticism and continually improve sales techniques
· Proven customer support and data entry experience.
· Professional telephone manner.
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills allowing you to communicate ideas in a clear and concise manner.
· Familiarity with CRM systems and practices and an ability to learn and navigate new software using multiple platforms at a time.
· Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· Analytical and problem solving skills.
· Have an eye for detail and act in the best interest of both customer and company.
· Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular).
· Willingness and desire to receive coaching and mentorship.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.