1. To report for duty punctually wearing the spotless and full uniform and name badge at all times
2. Organize shifts in the section with regard to mise-en-place production and its service
3. Give tasks to Commis and check that they are carried out in the correct manner
4. Write daily dry store, food requisitions and kitchen transfers for the approval of the Corporate Executive Chef / Production Sous Chef in order to achieve the high stock rotation desired in Pastry section.
5. Ensure that On the Job Training on a one-to-one basis has been carried out and understood on regular basis
6. Check on a daily basis food preparation regarding portion size, quantity and quality as laid down in the recipe.
7. Responsible for completing the daily checklist of Mise-en-place and food storage.
8. Attend weekly or monthly meetings as directed by the Corporate Executive Chef / Production Sous Chef.
9. Report any problems regarding failure of machinery and equipment to Production Sous Chef and to follow up and ensure the necessary work has been carried out.
10. Ensure that all workstations are clean and tidy, and things are well organized
11. Suggest in composing new recipes and menu ideas.
12. Ensures that HACCP standards are followed with consistency in the pastry section
13. Develops and tests new recipes and presentation of desserts, pastries and cakes etc.
14. Supervises and coordinates activities of Pastry Commis engaged in preparation of desserts, pastries, confectionaries, and ice cream:
15. Creates and executes appropriate decors and ornaments for outside party buffet and other confectionary displays, if needed
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.