• Assist in troubleshooting and resolving system and product issues
• Work closely with the development team to implement features and resolve bugs.
• Test and validate changes and fixes on multiple environments.
• Translate product roadmap into workable development items.
• Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap.
• Manage the product development by setting goals, prioritizing backlog and defining acceptance criteria.
• Write acceptance tests
• Plan releases and upgrades
• Follow progress of work and address production issues.
• Analyze preferences and requests of end users.
• Performing requirements analysis.
• Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
• Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
• Performing user acceptance testing.
• Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
• Updating, implementing and maintaining procedures.
• Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
• Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
• Creating wikis, how to documents and feature documentation
• Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
• Familiarity with agile is a plus
• Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle is a plus
• Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
• Team spirit and good communication abilities
• Good organizational skills
• Analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
• Documentation skills.
• Knowledge in creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
• SQL server
• Crystal reports
Years of experience from 2 – 3 years.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.