Ensure that contractors comply with all aspects of the Worksite HSE Plan and policy; site regulations, permit to work, Worley and Customer requirements.
• Perform instrumentation construction activities as per drawings, specifications and project documents in accordance with the project field procedures and site instructions.
• Ensure by leadership and guidance that instrumentation contracted works meets all practical, commercial, requirements of productivity, quality and contract target completions.
• Routinely study, check and review all contractor scope as detailed in drawings, specifications and instructions, ensuring contractors proper interpretation and compliance with the lasted AFC drawings and specifications.
• Ensure proper change control by issuing Field Instructions for all changes, reviewing Site Queries to ensure responses are appropriate and practical and reviewing Advanced Revision notices prior to issue to contractors to ensure correct use of construction resources.
• Ensure contractors dimensional control methods for checking that the works are properly set out and supervise specialist surveying contractors where necessary.
• Ensure Quality inspectors and contractor supervisors carry out the witness, inspection and surveillance checks in accordance with the Worley Quality Plan and the requirements of the Quality Control Manager.
• Ensure that contractors are working in the required work areas, locations and elevations and that work sequence and interfaces with other contactors are both coordinated and planned to provide continuous working to meet contract schedules.
• Ensure that all quality control checks and tests are instigated, with records maintained and available.
• Ensure practical security and protection of the works and that all contractors’ provisions for temporary plant are fit for purpose.
• Ensure that all construction materials, embedded items, special fixtures are approved for use and that they are stored, protected and available to workface locations as required.
• Promote and maintain Worley, Customer and contractor best practice working relationships.
• Communicating effectively in a range of environments and with Worley team members and Contractors
• Demonstrating excellent negotiation and problem-solving skills
• Well-developed technical and practical skills and able to consistently deliver quality, accurate and timely work to Worley and its customers.
• Solid technical and practical experience in the relevant discipline, including ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritization of work to achieve them.
• A thorough understanding of industrial construction environment and proven supervisory experience in multi-disciplinary teams.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.