• Analyse the needs of internal customers to determine system requirements and the cost of developing electronic system plans
• Conduct system evaluations and make appropriate recommendations to modify designs or repair equipment as needed.
• Identify and recommend system improvements to improve technical performance.
• Design electronic software and components for commercial applications.
• Define and execute testing and maintenance procedures for electronic software and components.
• Inspect electronics to ensure compliance with all applicable regulations and safety standards
|Job Location:||Hawali, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Electrical Engineering|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.