CV – Consultant II. Team Lead.
Sandeep Shivhare. email@example.com
Objective: Maximize exposure in leadership and analytical experience in a challenging business environment, guiding by example and utilizing vast experience in directing a team/process towards its objective and solving business problems.
Aon Specialist Services Pvt. Ltd.
Lead Investment Associate.
Since 1st September 2017.
• Performs final audits on critical client quarterly monitoring performance report and other critical deliverables.
• Relationship management and periodic operational connect with onshore stake holders.
• Periodic review of TAT and CSAT scores and suggest actions on improvements.
• Estimate personnel needs, assign work, oversee short term deliverables, coordinate workflow, maintain working knowledge of overall process operating model while assisting with deployment of operational changes.
• Report business updates to management and leadership monthly and quarterly.
• Implements all standard practices, processes, tools, and technology enhancements.
• Draft and update task lists for offshoring partners, ensures all supporting documentation is available to the client teams and acts as primary contact for all onshore queries and issues.
• Assists with coordination of activities between multiple departments within the organization, including our global offshoring partners.
• Work closely with management and human resource team to identify, evaluate and finalize the manpower requirement for the process whenever required.
• People management - Team of 15 Analysts/Investment Associates.
• Delivery management for USA and UK region – Pension Plan Performance reporting.
• Support business transitions, Recruitment and selection for the process/department.
• Performance appraisal.
• Quality control.
• Work closely with leadership to initiate company wide activities for colleague engagement.
Managing the work fulfillment team. Team of team leaders and managers across the company have come together to emphasize the work fulfillment for colleagues through various initiatives enabling colleagues to have great balance between work and life and having quality time spent at work.
Aon Specialist Services Pvt. Ltd.
January 2015 to August 2017.
• Lead the transition for Ireland Pension fund clients. Primarily responsible for preparing Quarterly Monitoring Investment Reports, monthly investment reports and manager search reports.
• Operational responsibility for the Quarterly monitoring Investment reports for various regions in UK. (Edinburgh, Farnborough, London, Leeds, St Albans, Bristol & Birmingham)
• Strong knowledge and hands on experience into performance reporting, Investment Consulting.
• Effective Work planning and Capacity Utilization to help/support other colleagues in the team.
• Develop good working relations with On-shore stakeholders by providing adequate information and precise reports and proactively work towards the client expectations.
• Actively work with supervisor and other team members in identifying and implementing the process standardization, simplification and automation opportunities, and act as a mentor/support for the junior team members.
• Detailed Peer Review of Deliverables, Schedules and workings to testify the quality of deliverables, and assist in effectively implementing the Internal Review Mechanism and Control process.
• The role is responsible for supporting the Investment Consulting and/or Global Investment Management research teams of AON across global locations. The position provides support to the firm’s investment consulting operations in the execution and delivery of investment consulting services to external clients.
Aon Specialist Services Pvt. Ltd.
June 2016 - Aug2016
• Offshore Business transition for Aon Clients, Ireland.
Aon Specialist Service Pvt. Ltd.
July 2013-January 2015
• Sourcing Investment manager’s performance data for the Pension Schemes and preparing Quarterly Monitoring report s for UK Clients using MS Office tools. (Doer and Reviewer).
Providing report on investment performance analysis using various tools and methods. Also researches on the current market, reason for the loss or gain and future actions are included in the reports made.
• Worked on few delivery enhancement projects on manager selection and QMR analysis.
• ClientWatch (Internal data base that stores MV, Performance, Client info) monitoring.
• Process trainings and team activities.
Northern Trust Operating Services Pvt. ltd.
Portfolio Accounting Analyst.
31st January 2011- 29th June 2012
Manager Sign Off team which is an analytical activity that was set up to look into the reconciliation’s reports prepared by the Investment Manager prior to NT finalizing its reports? The Manager Sign Off team sits strategically between the Investment managers, Client servicing teams and the NT accounting teams (Valuation Reporting groups) who investigates the discrepancies that are highlighted by the Investment Managers and resolves them with the active involvement of several internal partner areas within Northern Trust.
• Ensuring that the market value variance in the portfolio between the Investment Manager and Northern Trust is within the tolerance level specified by the Client.
• Coordinating between different internal partner areas and ensuring that the discrepancies are researched and resolved, and the account is delivered on time.
• Communicating regularly with account administrators and fund managers around the globe and responding to queries from partner areas within and outside the bank.
• MBA- ICFAI College, Bangalore 2008-10. 6.2
• B.SC- (Biotech) PES College. BANGALORE UNIVERSITY. 2005-08. 68%
• X11- St Mary’s Higher Secondary school ISC. 2003-05. 68%
• X- St Mary’s Higher Secondary school ICSE. 2003. 58%
Key Skills and competencies
• Basic knowledge on R and Tableau. No working experience.
• MS Office tools. (Excel, Word, Power point).
• Working experience with PARis.
• Recruitment, process training, team leading, transition management, business continuity, communication, offshoring
Performance reporting, Operations management, periodic reporting dashboard, Work flow presentations, Leadership connect.
Summer Internship program. (April 2009 - June 2009) ICICI Prudential life insurance co. ltd.
• Business development.
• National conference on “Emerging Trends & Future Challenges in Biotechnology “: organized by PES Institute of Technology from 22-23 September 2006.
• National symposium on “RECENT TRENDS IN BIOSCIENCES “organized by PES Institute of Applied Science from 30-31 august 2007.
• Platinum award- Best employee- 2014.
• Gold award for unmatched team with Aon Consulting Pvt. ltd.
• Impromptu award- Living the values with Aon Consulting Pvt. ltd.
• Impromptu award- Plaudit with Aon Consulting Pvt. ltd.
• Project excellence award with Aon Consulting Pvt. ltd.
• Lead the cricket team of ICFAI national college from 2008-10
• Runners up in short put in inter college sports meet organized by Bangalore University in 2006.
• Runners up in pencil sketching competition organized by government of Orissa 2004.
• ‘The Best Cricketer’ award - St Mary’s higher secondary school, 2004.
Date of birth: 21st December 1987 Father’s name: Indra P. Shivhare Mother’s name: Jaishri Shivhare.
Marital Status: Married.
Spouse name: Shivani Tandon.
Languages known: Hindi, English.
Strengths: Adaptable, committed, meticulous and a quick learner
Personal Interests: Spiritual, meditation, Cooking, Charcoal / pencil sketch, ancient history, cricket, travelling.
I affirm here that all the information furnished above by me is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Signature- Sandeep Shivhare.
Date: April 2019.