The role of the Export and Business Development Manager consists of defining the commercial strategy to penetrate new markets, building an export customer database in line with current and future product portfolio. The role also consists of securing new markets and brands within the company.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
– Build the Company’s business development strategy developing a coherent and consistent long-term plan to guarantee future business success.
– Identify new opportunities in Lebanon and the region to expand the Company’s portfolio and become a key player in the region.
– Lead the pitching process following the validation of the feasibility study with the key stakeholders.
– Ensure a smooth transition to concerned Business Managers once the bidding is successful.
– Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
– Conduct research to identify new markets and market trends.
– Promote the Company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
– Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to related country law-established rules and guidelines.
– Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
– Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
– Participate in the definition of the price (Pricelist Issuance), analyze the competition. marketing/commercial activities, in order to meet internal margins target and to be aligned with the brand pricing strategy.
– Set and update the yearly business plan/brand, to achieve the required sales growth.
– Conduct market analysis defining the sales goals aiming to increase market share.
– Work closely with the Brand Managers to ensure implementation, monitoring and follow up of all marketing guidelines and sales activities of the brand(s).
– Prepare and consolidate the operational department budget incorporating all CAPEX and OPEX needed for target achievements.
– Assess and ensure new product market penetration as per the preset objectives.
– Prepare 3 years sales strategy per country per product portfolio.
– Initiate contact with potential distributors.
– Appoint distributors in new markets.
|Job Location:||Beirut, Lebanon|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.