We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
- NGS Sequencing company as our Field Field Applications Scientist in Cairo, Egypt, you will work in collaboration and in scientific discussion which will enable our clinical customer success within your territory
- The field Applications Scientist partners with our customer to provide technical training, troubleshooting and complaint resolution. This position serves as a scientific consultant.
- Coordinating new installations, including facility inspections, instrument validation and customer training
- Review and approve operational quality of equipment, and instruct customers in operations and maintenance of systems
- Troubleshooting issues related to user’s technical skills, biochemistry/assay design, experimental design, software and instruments
- Interpreting customer needs and identifying if the responsibility for a problem resolution falls to sales personnel, engineering or other company personnel
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with customers in assigned territory
- Helping to maintain and increase product usage, supporting key account and strategic sales efforts through technical presentations and demonstrations
- Assisting sales and marketing on new strategic sales initiatives requiring both technical depth and market knowledge
- Providing strategic and competitive feedback to Marketing and product development teams, and independently leads or manages beta tests at customer sites
- Mentoring and training other members of the applications team
- Developing and improving key company processes that support our mission of building a world-class customer support organization
- Elevation process management as a FAS you are responsible
for elevating application issues with customers instruments, customer issues and any kit issues
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|