We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
Purpose of the job:
- Accountant is responsible for a wide variety of accounting -related tasks that are primarily associated with preparing financial records. These tasks organizing and maintaining financial records, and ensuring statements are accurate.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Receiving the invoices from the suppliers to review and record it in the system, then reconcile the SOA.
- Prepare all the monthly closing JVs such as (prepaid – accrued – Depreciation).
- Follow up the petty cash to be settled monthly.
- Prepare the details of VAT purchases report.
- Prepare the payment requests and follow up to be signed from the management.
- Record all the bank transactions in the system.
- Prepare all the producers of the commission report, prepare the PR and the reconciliation.
- Prepare a semi-annual confirmation of the advances to staff account.
- Responsible for the physical count and the archiving process.
- Reconciliation of the policy holder’s account with insurance companies and following to clear the differences.
- Following the premiums collection process with the policies holders.
- Recording the collected amount from the policy holders and share it with insurance companies.
- Undertake any other specific duties as required by the management.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Insurance & TPA|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|