We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
Donor/ Grant Management Responsibilities :
- Leverage institutional commitment and expertise to build, expand and nurture strategic relationships with the corporate, philanthropic, and public sectors, in particular to develop programs that align with AMIDEAST mission and respond to the educational development demands in Egypt.
- Identity and approach potential high prospect donors, produce extensive institutional donor profiles, target appropriate ask amounts, and prioritize and evaluate prospects for corporate, foundation, and government grants.
- Conduct the required research to inform program design and proposal development
- Maintain strong relationships with current donors and funders
- Collaborate closely with the HQ New Business Development Team on all large-scale proposals and budgets
- Design and develop winning programs and proposals for prospect donors including USAID and for high stakes service for a fee clients. Monitoring and Evaluation Responsibilities :
- Oversee the financial administration and reporting of grants to include preparation and timely submission of grant applications and reports, development and adjustment of associated budgets, timely submission of narrative and financial reports and reimbursement from the donor.
- Ensure compliance with the rules and regulations administered by the grantor and oversee special audits conducted by grantor.
- Create and maintain a catalogue of all AMIDEAST Egypt products and services
- Coordinating and engaging with grant writers.
- Optimizing the grant administration process.
|Company Industry:||Higher Education|