We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
The Site Leader is responsible for overall leadership and operations of the physical Customer Service Operation in Amman, Jordan.
In this role, you will set the vision and direction for the site by driving continuous innovation and creating a great working environment for our employees. You will lead a large team of associates and managers to improve the customer experience and increase employee engagement, providing the overall leadership, direction, and operational guidance for our Customer Service teams.
You will be responsible for defining the strategy for CS growth for Jordan. In addition, you will create a strategic vision for teams to secure long-term growth and scalability of the MENA Customer Service Network. You will define and execute the MENACS working strategy by partnering with multiple groups including Finance, Accounting, Tax, Legal, Payroll, etc. to successfully expand the CS team. You will also build flexible working models to enable best in class service level delivery at optimum cost and quality.
· Lead and manage a team up to 5 Operations Managers
· Ensure delivery of required staffing levels
· Ensure high quality and productivity within the Customer Service Centers
· Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organizations policies and procedures; additional responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and developing employees; and effective conflict resolution
· Effectively partner and build productive working relationships with direct reports, peers, leadership, and other departments
· Participate in or lead MENA or World Wide improvement projects, involving high level interaction with international teams
· Manage the career growth and development of the Operations Management team by driving focus on Core Values and Leadership Principles
· This is a senior-level management position that is fully accountable for the results and performance of the customer service centers. This position requires a candidate who has the ability to drive process improvements and keep pace with our growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of an deadline-driven environment
· Maintain a complete and thorough understanding of technical systems in a complex automated environment
· Implement, change, or develop new processes as necessary to provide the ability to better direct multiple queues
· Continually measure and evaluate all work processes.
· Understand and correctly utilize resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures.
· Develop and achieve performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer promise expectations.
· Develops and drives strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization
· Drives creation of schedules, quality initiatives, process change initiatives, Lean/Kaizen activities, and other Change/Six Sigma initiatives
· Participates in business leadership meetings
· Play a critical role in building management depth by providing guidance and mentorship to all levels of leadership within their organizational units, as well as serving as an outstanding role model.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize us to transmit and store your information in our group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Customer Service and Call Center|
|Company Industry:||Call Centers & Customer Care Outsourcing; Distribution, Supply Chain & Logistics|