Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To follow up and prepare LMRA, Social Insurance Organization (SIO – GOSI), Primary Health Care (MOH) and Immigration etc. sheets and submitted to Accounts Department for payments.
2. Preparing TNA and TNP of all employees.
3. Handle all training formalities/requirements of all employees.
4. Follow up and coordinate with Government Ministries (Like LMRA, MOL, GOSI, Immigration, Tamkeen, CIO, MOICT and EWA etc.) for all administration support services.
5. Assist your Line Manager for any recruitments formalities.
6. Follow up with Tamkeen for any training programs (TWS) and the reimbursement formalities.
11. Prepare all formalities for any overseas training (Manufacturer) by using company training budget, make sure to prepare travel expenses, visas and tickets on time without any delays.
12. Updating and entering individual employee’s details in the HRD system.
13. Renews residence permit/work visa in-line with employee’s renewals contract; with the consent and approval from DM/GM and MD on time without delay.
14. Make sure to maintains a clean record with all governments ministries, embassies and manufacturer.
15. Organizing and conducting in-house and other training programs, coordinating with institute and Tamkeen.
16. Receives official inspectors for example from Ministry of Labor, LMRA, SIO (GOSI), MOICT etc. in an appropriate manner with consent of Management.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.