Huge development opportunities for the hotel industry in Dubai!
Dubai is the fastest-growing hotel market in the world. It is one of the most popular cities among tourists, and the development of the hotel industry is also largely associated with EXPO 2020, which will take place in Dubai. It is expected that 25 million visitors will come to Dubai in connection with this event.
For this reason, the hotel market in Dubai offers huge prospects for winning contracts and development for Polish producers, and the Hotel Show trade fair held on 16-18 September 2018 gives the opportunity to present their products and establish relationships with the most important entities on the UAE market . The potential of the Gulf countries is also growing because Saudi Arabia is opening up to tourism and plans to receive 30 million tourists annually by 2030, which increases the demand for hotel infrastructure.
WHY IS IT WORTH PARTICIPATING IN THE HOTEL SHOW FAIR IN DUBAI?
• The largest and most prestigious event of its kind in the entire Middle East, Asia and Africa.
• Over 600 exhibitors from around the world presenting products in the field of interior finishing, lighting, kitchen and bathroom equipment, security, new technologies, as well as many other industries.
• Hotel Show attracts over 50,000 visitors and major global brands from the hotel industry, such as Fairmont Hotels and Resorts, Jumeirah, Marriott, Kempinski, Emaar, InterContinental Hotels Group, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, and Accor Hotels.
• The most important reasons to participate in the Hotel Show include: the opportunity to present products and brands, increase recognition and establish relationships with potential buyers.
HOTEL INDUSTRY AND EXPO 2020
• The value of the hotel and recreation industry in the Persian Gulf is estimated at $ 180 billion a year.
• This value will grow, mainly due to the growing number of visitors, the growing number of people and thanks to global events such as Expo 2020, or the Qatar Football World Cup in 2022.
• There are already over 100,000 in the Emirate of Dubai rooms, and this number is to increase to 160 thousand. in 2020.
• In the UAE, 164 projects related to the construction of hotels are currently underway, and the value of hotel projects has reached USD 71.6 billion.
• 583 hotels are under construction throughout the Persian Gulf.
• Dubai plans to receive 20 million tourists annually by 2020, and 25 million people are expected to come to EXPO.
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!