We are looking for a full-time SEO Specialist to join us in our Lebanon office.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating, executing and managing the on-site and off-site SEO campaigns for our premium titles.
Job responsibilities will include:
– Blending SEO with natural language and keep the content compelling, all while achieving #1 results.
– Staying on top of search engine trends and are legitimately one of the top specialists in the field.
– Being a motivated self-starter who is passionate about results. You also believe that getting traffic to a website is not enough, but that you must move each visitor all the way through the funnel until you have achieved your goal of conversion. You are a brand advocate and you believe in brand consistency across every campaign you create. You have great ideas but love to collaborate with others to always get the best results.
– Planning & Goal Setting: You will lead the SEO Specialists, PMs and Delivery team in the planning and goal setting for the projects. The team needs clear direction, based on your expertise, so that the resulting work delivers the SEO improvements promised to the publisher.
– SEO Specialist Support: You will be responsible for teaching SEO specialists how to do the specific tasks required for the projects they are assigned to, as well as instructing them on project priorities, goals and requirements.
– SEO Strategy: You will produce and maintain a clear SEO strategy deck for each Publisher, covering all deliverables involved. It will be updated minimally each quarter, and more often if changes need to occur. You will have it reviewed and resource planned by the Delivery team. Finally, you will present it, and explain it, to the Publisher and get their sign off.
– Project Requirements: You will collaborate with SEO specialists, Web Developers, Content Writers, and Project Managers to ensure all projects have clear requirements. Your requirements must be completed in time for the Delivery teams to do their work, and they must be kept updated with changes as the project progresses.
– Testing, Tracking & Report Analysis: You are responsible to ensure a complete testing and tracking plan is in place for each project. You will generate, analyse and provide interpretation, or review the other SEO specialist’s interpretations, of the project’s performance.
– Strong familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Search Console analysis, configuration and reporting
– Strong familiarity with multiple standard online SEO tools and services (e.g. SEMRush, Ahrefs, LinkResearchTools, etc…)
– Strong familiarity with multiple Analytics Software solutions (e.g. Omniture, Google Analytics, etc…)
– Diverse knowledge of research techniques for figuring out complex SEO performance issues
– Deep knowledge of SEO issue mitigation tactics (e.g. use of disavow, index/noindex strategies, rel canonical strategies, robots.txt strategies)
– High proficiency with crawlers and scraping tactics (e.g. ScreamingFrog, DeepCrawl, etc…)
– Deep knowledge of website structures, technologies and design (e.g. UI/UX optimization concepts, Mobile Friendly design, conversion optimization)
– Deep knowledge of technical SEO tactics (e.g. Optimization for page speed, mobile first indexing, structured data, HTTPS, mobile considerations, XML sitemaps, hreflang, Schema.org, etc…)
– Deep knowledge of Google’s Ranking Factors
Deep knowledge of Google SERP elements (e.g. Local, Knowledge Graph, Answer Box, etc…)
– Deep knowledge of on-page SEO factors (e.g. value of certain elements over others, how to optimize for ranking and conversion)
– Experience with managing SEO on large sites (e.g. knowing the most common issues large sites face, common solutions for managing SEO on large sites, etc…)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com