• Managing all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
• Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
• Coordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
• Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
• Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
• Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
• Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
• Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
• Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
• Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
• Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
• Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new product launches.
• Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
• Analyzing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
• Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities.
• Knowledge of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, WebTrends…etc.
• Developing and optimizing AdWords, Advertising, Facebook campaigns
• Best practices in online marketing trends and measurement.
• Publish advertising according to consumers’ behaviors.
• Maximizing company market share
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Real Estate|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.