We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
- Responsible for mechanical maintenance and repairing CNC machine tools (lathe & Machining Center) Fanuc & Siemens Control systems
- Trouble shooting of break downs and failures.
- Conduct periodic and preventive maintenance checks, plan equipment upgrades and machinery modifications, identify faults, investigate equipment breakdowns and monitor the performance of equipment after repairs have been carried out.
- Develop & perform maintenance process, in accordance with the special equipment and machines manufacturer guidelines and issue clear work instructions to the technicians and train them to perform it.
- Monitor, record and achieve maintenance KPIs.
- Analyze repetitive equipment failures and develop permanent solutions and cascade corrective actions to other applicable machines.
|Job Role:||Mechanical Engineering|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Manufacture; Automotive Repair, Spare Parts, & Support Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|