We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
Medical auditor carry out audits of medical records, patients documents and draws attention to areas of weakness, such as issues with efficiency, Fraud, missing documentation to improve file consistency and patient process inside the facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Medical auditors check the completion and accuracy of documentation related to insured patients.
- A medical auditor identifies incomplete documentation that could affect by examining the files and ensuring the organization complies with regulatory requirements.
- A medical auditor would be expected to identify fraudulent claims, outliers, reimbursement deficiencies, inefficiencies, incorrect codes, and poor documentation to improve me the organization being challenged by the government or insurance companies.
- Provide education to other healthcare professionals regarding correct documentation and detailed recommendations to improve the organizations procedures and policies.
- Perform initial filtration of found medical discrepancies; conduct in depth analysis of the cases and decide on cases needed to be escalated.
- Medical auditors will undertake new functions as they arise in areas related to medical documentation, medical data compliance and analysis.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Medical, Healthcare, and Nursing|
|Company Industry:||Medical Clinic|
|Career Level:||Fresh Graduate|