United Arab Emirates
Visa status : Abu Dhabi residence visa
• Seeking a challenging position that would fit my qualification, where I can enhance my knowledge and contribute to growth and success of your organization.
• Professional Summary:
• Highly ambitious for Patient and guests with a famed background in Guiding , Translating and Being a great receptionist focusing with different client categories proceeding , forecasting and assessments of their needs as soon as possible.
• Experienced in guiding and translating as a receptionist, tour guide and, medical translator professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
• Bachelor of Tourism and Hotels management, Minia University, Hotels management Department in 2009.
• Career Experience:
• Medical case coordinator at Department of health Abu Dhabi From (Feb2019 and until Nov 2019):
• Consult with patients and family members to discuss their health problems.
• Educate patients about their condition, medication, and give them specific instructions.
• Develop a care plan to address their personal health care needs.
• Consult and collaborate with other health care providers and specialists to set up patient appointments and treatment plans.
• Check-in on the patient regularly, evaluate, and document their progress.
• Assist the care team with developing and accessing health interventions.
• Attend ongoing training and courses to keep abreast of new developments in health care.
• Assist with securing funding for medical care as required.
• Treat patients with empathy and respect and conduct oneself in a professional manner.
• Comply with organizational guidelines and health care laws and regulations.
November 2017 and August 2018: Guest Service Executive at Burjeel hospital
Abu Dhabi main branch:
• Job Responsibilities:
• Guest Service Executive at Burjeel hospital Abu Dhabi as a hospitality department.
• Being at the reception greeting patients in a smiley and happy face to register them in high privacy with the appropriate doctor.
• Giving all the information needs by the patient about his consultation or treatment and giving the right way.
• Translating and communicating the patient with doctor in case of different languages in between by using the medical terminologies needed by doctor to explain for him properly the steps to complete his treat truly.
• Greeting the patient and giving the patient’s documents back after leading him bout procedures to get his medicine and adding the timing ordered by the doctor to on the system to see him back again.
• June 2016 –July 2017: Administrative and Executive translator international Syrian
For Metal Equipment in Abu Dhabi:
• Job Responsibilities:
• Oversaw Handling guest requests in a timely manner.
• Customer service issues and handling complaints.
• Greeting the customers making the offer prices to them.
• Completing shifts and handling requirements for both management and customers daily with admin tasks
• October 2010-Feburary 2015: British tour guide at Travco international group for tourism at Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt.
• Job Responsibilities:
• Transfers from Hotels to the airports back proving all the procedures to British following the company instructions.
• Doing different trips throw the holiday as Tiran Island and Ras -Mohammed snorkeling trips, Quad bikes and desert Bedouin trips explaining and adding all plans throw the trips achieving he high satisfaction by explaining and guiding them till the end.
• Sorting and assisting all of their requirements throw the holidays to make them happiness and pleased in the holiday.
• Supporting and explaining the Egyptian history to them to add indirect marketing for increasing the British touristic number specifically and tourist’s number generally.
• Language skills, computer skills:
• Arabic: Mother tongue
• English: Fluent.
• Italian: Good.
• Polish: Quite good.
• Windows, Internet, Excel and Word: Good.
• SAP-ERP end user: Good.
• Documentum: Good.
• Personal Skills:
• Conflict resolution and Team Leadership.
• Extremely organized and Powerful negotiator.
• Risk management processes and analysis
• Personal Information:
• Nationality: Egyptian.
• Date of Birth: 27 September 1987.
• Marital Status: Single
References are available upon request
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.