FAIZAL RAHMAN M
Al Qouz 1 , Dubai
United Arab Emirates
Passport No: T8319357 (Expiry-03-10-2029)
Nationality : Indian
To work in a challenging environment in a growth oriented organization, which can take full advantage of my technical and interpersonal skills
As a Graduate Engineer in B.E (ECE) is looking forward a challenging growth and to lead a team to support the customer in all horizontals and verticals,
EXPERIENCE: Having 8 +Years of experience in Telecom industry.
Worked in Huawei Telecommunication (I) Co., Pvt Ltd from Dec 2017 to till Sep 2019
Worked in Ericsson India limited from Sep 2015 to Sep 2017
Worked in Saudi Binladin group from Sep 2013 to Aug 2015
Worked in Alcatel lucent from May 2011 to Aug 2013.
Current Employer : Huawei Telecommunication India pvt ltd
Role : Telecom Project Engineer
Operation handled : Airtel 2G, 3G, and 4G
Location : Coimbatore Cluster
Duration : since Dec 2017 to Nov 2019
Responsibility and Work Description :
• Joined as a Field engineer Coimbatore Cluster.
• Knowledge in Integration and Commissioning Huawei Node
• Responsible for all MW relative activities and maintenance for ROTN circle(Huawei).
• Leading project team for installation and commission of MW links (Ericsson to Huawei).
• Leading 7 Engineers in Chennai Cluster to carry out planned activities.
• Analysis on all MW related parameters in the network for better availability.
• Rxl analysis, BW analysis, BW augmentation in MW & FD location.
• Leading and implementation NMS migration activities and continuous analysis on server load.
• Analysis on all MW related queries, solutions & suggestions.
• Good in Ethernet troubleshooting.
• Good knowledge in LB preparation for ne MW hops.
• Good in Huawei RTN troubleshooting.( RTN 900 transmission series)
• Classify type of fault based on severity of the problem.
• Fault Management takes end-to-end responsibility for corrective maintenance of Network problems.
• Transmission network O&M Monitoring, Maintenance, Configuration and troubleshooting Transmission equipment of Huawei RTN& PTN 910, RTN950 and RTN980 Weblct, and U2000 software’s.
• Commissioning and fault testing of Huawei Nodes (RTN910, 950,980,950A, 905).
• Working knowledge in MAPINFO tool.
• Checking the LOS hop issues & arrange the new plan(RXL Deviation sites)
• Commissioning and troubleshooting PLA configuration for XPIC, DXPIC (1+1,2+2).
• VLAN configuration of Huawei RTN Hybrid Transmission Nodes
• Ethernet switch configuration (VLAN, WAN, RLMEI).
• VLAN configuration for packet based 3G & 4G.
• IP Ethernet (ELAN)/VLAN Switching configuration.
Previous Employer : Ericsson India limited
Role : Engineer
Operation handled : Reliance 2G, 3G
Location : Coimbatore
Duration : Sep 2015 to Sep 2017
• Software up gradation of Network elements.
• Ethernet service configuration of 3G & 4G.
• Configuration of SDH & PDH MINI LINK-(2p,6p,20p) equipment of Ericsson
• Alarm monitoring & troubleshooting faults through NMS.
• Answerable for Testing of end-to-end like VLAN, SDH,PDH
• Maintenance lease line data base.
• Operation & Maintenance of all BTS sites under BSC,
• Alarm monitoring from OMC.
• Troubleshooting the BTS Equipment,
• Maintain the BSS equipment without Alarms.
Previous Employer : Saudi Binladin group
Role : Technician
Projects Handled : King Obhur palace
Location : Saudi Arabia
Duration : Sep 2013 to Aug 2015
• Handling maintenance of ELV systems like CCTV, access control systems
• Erection & Commissioning of fire and safety products as per customer requirements and performed annual maintenance and trouble shooting.
• Service and Installation of Fire Alarm System, Access control System,
• Effectively and efficiently troubleshooting related with security systems
Security Systems like Access Control, CCTV, Intercom, Intruder Alarm, etc
Previous Employer : Alcatel lucent
Role : O&M Engineer
Location : Coimbatore
Duration : May 2011 to Aug 2013
• Installation & Commissioning of Microwave hops.
• Installation and commissioning with the new Huawei 3900 BTS(3G) & ERICSSON and RTN 910&950
• Operations and maintenance of CDMA & GSM nodes in Coimbatore cluster
Professional Achievements & certification achieved
• Successfully integrated more than 1000+ 3G & 4G sites (BBU 3900,3910) ROTN.
• Independently integrated more than 1000+ microwave in ROTN
• Received best performance AWARD for 2018-2019 rollout.
• Received a reward of 5000 INR for best performance twice.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.
Date : (faizal)
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.