Upload Your Resume and find a job in Dubai City! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟May 6, 2014
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Present, promote and sell services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Support policy holders to liaise with claims department.
- Explain the features of various policies and customize insurance programs to suit individual clients.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Perform a presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Handle policy renewals
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Guide and lead team members to deliver products/services that meet or exceed the customer requirements.
- Handle client issues throughout the implementation life cycle in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Managing client relationships to build a reputation for excellent service and generate repeat business.
- Work with customer service, marketing staff and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
||Al Kuwait, Kuwait
||Insurance & TPA