SYNOPSIS OF KEY EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• Over Fifteen years working experience in project planning/scheduling, cost controlling and analysis.
• Experience obtained in Civil engineering Infrastructure projects albeit Commercial, Industrial and Residential, including Railways; NHS and the Energy sector respectively.
• Experience of Portfolio, Programs, Cost/Resources and Budget Control, Progress and Deliverables measurement / Monitoring, Actual Costs and commitments Tracking, Cost Engineering and Reporting
• IT proficiency in Primavera (P3, P5, & P6 Rel. 8 and Weblogic including installation), Oracle Analytics; Oracle Business Intelligence; P6 Weblogic; Primavera Risk Analysis, Primavera Claim Digger, Oracle Database Express, Oracle SQL developer, PrismG2 MS Project, MS Office advance level and Microsoft Excel and ASTA.
QUALIFICATIONS & PROFESSIONAL STATUS
• MBA. Masters of Business Administration, SouthBank University, London, UK, 1994-1995
• BA(Hons) Economics, University of Greenwich, 1990-1994
• Associate Member of Project Management Institute, UK
• DV security cleared
Courses and Certifications
• HSE Basic Health and Safety Certificate
• TQUK Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF)
• Financial Analyzer for end users (Oracle Education)
• Oracle Express Database Design and Control (Oracle Education)
• Earned value Management Foundation (In House Training)
• ECC (NEC3) Engineering and construction contract. (In House Training)
• RIBA work stages – Royal Institute of British architects (In House Training)
• GRIP work stages – Governance of Railway investment Projects (In House Training)
• FEED (for FPSO) – Front End Engineering Design (In House Training)
• DEPPS – Detailed Engineering Phase Project Support (In House Training)
• RCCV – Reinforced Concrete Containment Vehicle. (In House Training)
• Oracle Primavera Intermediate Module Training (In House Training)
• Oracle Primavera Weblogic (In House Training)
• Certified Associate of BI (KPI Partners)
• BNIC Triple Bar Existing Sites
• BNIB Triple Bar Existing Sites
• BCIS Triple Bar Existing Sites
• Project Planning, Schedule & Control (BCA Johannesburg)
• Delay, Disruption & Extension of Time (BCA Pretoria)
• Programme Performance Management (In House Training AWE)
• APMG Project Planning and Control (Bytesize)
• Construction Claims ICCP (Distance Learning on Claims Class)
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.