• To work on and/or manage the successful delivery of the marine engineering/wharf for the a major refinery for the construction phase of services and project management.
• To assist in the training and development of less experienced personnel within the Marine discipline.
• To work as part of an integrated team, to promote development of the business and work with management to achieve strategic objectives.
• Generally deliver or supervise the delivery of the wharf work package to the client.
• Complete all necessary Project Start-up and Project Completion documentation as described in Worley Management Procedures.
• Prepare manning and de-manning schedules for the project and work with project director to ensure that work packages and projects are adequately resourced.
• Prepare man-hour budget estimates and schedules for project.
• Prepare / manage the preparation of project cost estimates.
• Manage project to meet agreed budget and schedule using reports prepared by the accounts department.
• Manage WIP (Work In Progress) for projects and work packages and authorise outgoing invoices using approved Worley systems.
• Review and approve/decline incoming subconsultant invoices.
• Liaise with and manage drafting personnel to document engineering works.
• Liaise with clients, builders, sub-contractors, engineers and managers as necessary to deliver the project.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Company Industry:||Oil & Gas|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.