We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) consultant will be part of the Information Security and Compliance function for our Customers. Experience with information security frameworks and standards as well as risk management processes is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage compliance with standards and regulations including ISO 27001, NIST, PCI/DSS, and more other frameworks.
- Support our customer for Cybersecurity Risk Assessments and work closely with our third-party assessor on certification audits to obtain and/or maintain certifications.
- Assist with analysis and documentation of audit remediation actions related to security.
- Technical and SDLC documentation review is expected.
- Develop the required CS controls and policies to support the customer governance and compliance objectives.
- Review the technical design documents with the technical experts support to make sure of the controls and policies implementations.
- Work as a function consultant to implement the GRC platform.
- Provide guidance and share best practices for design and implementation of the GRC platforms.
- Build awareness of industry trends and evaluate applicability to the customer.
|Job Location:||Cairo, Egypt|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|