We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
Responsible for the development of recipes and menus as per PSGS’s policies and procedures. Supervise and participate in cooking, preparation and presentation of foods including training & supervision of junior staff.
- Applying and following the contractual obligations, PSGS’s policies and procedures
- Following, implementing and maintaining all ISO and HACCP standards and requirements
- Preparing & supervising food production of junior staff on the section ensuring that the highest hygiene and safety standards are maintained
- Promoting safe work practices and proper sanitation of your designated section and kitchen areas including deep cleaning
- Preparing & instructing junior cooks on the designated section in the preparation & cooking of food products to ensure the food quality and presentation is of the highest possible standard
- Controlling junior staff to work under his/her supervision by delivering the necessary training, guidance and instructions to ensure timely delivery of service
- Ensuring safety training and proper usage of equipment’s and premises is given to junior and untrained staff
- Act as a food safety team member
- Performing other duties as directed
|Job Location:||Basra, Iraq|
|Job Role:||Hospitality and Tourism|
|Company Industry:||Facilities & Property Management|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|