We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
Purpose of the job:
- Senior Accountant is responsible for a wide variety of accounting -related tasks that are primarily associated with preparing financial records. These tasks organizing and maintaining financial records, and ensuring statements are accurate.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Approving the clients’ Policies, invoices, and Payments in the system on a daily basis.
- Recording the commission JVs.
- Approving all entries belong to the bank transactions and the reviewing & reconciliation of the Bank accounts.
- Reconciliation of the control accounts. (Policy holders).
- Work on the differences (missing invoices, missing payments & wrong entries) and follow up with customer service section.
- Reconciliation of the VAT invoices list with accounts of VAT Receivable for each IC, reconcile them with VAT Liability account and follow up with ICs to collect VAT amount.
- Prepare and follow up the paid-on behalf report.
- Responsible for follow up for AP+ commissions with ICs.
- Support month-end and year-end closing process.
- Undertake any other specific duties as required by the management.
|Job Location:||Jeddah , Saudi Arabia|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Company Industry:||Insurance & TPA|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|