We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
Implements and monitors engineering design stages planning processes, reviews and monitors consultant design plans & authorities approval to ensure that there is no clash between construction and design plans, efficient delivery of the design engineering to maintain construction plans progress without delay. Monitors procurement process to ensure of material deliverable on site as per construction plans. Coordinates between constructions need and consultants to deliver all required for construction on time.
Job Responsibilities 1
\[ Provides project planning/scheduling support and manage small team of planners.
\[ Manages the project schedules in accordance with the project work breakdown structure and ensuring the project that project schedules are developed.
Assures that project plans are regularly updated and within levels certainty to allow effective monitoring forecasting and control.
Job Responsibilities 2
1. Produce pre-design, design, tender and award, procurement, construction, and completion scheduling in order to depict the project and contractual requirements in compliance to the planning procedures.
\[ Analyze project requirements
\[ Preparation of resource and cost loaded planning schedules
\[ Produce resource histograms for manpower, material and submittals
2. Evaluate and analyze the progress through updated status reports in various formats based on the contract schedule in order to provide performance assessment and accurate forecasts.
\[ Coordinate and liaise with project managers to update the detailed works program Coordinate and liaise with subcontractors and authorities in relation to planning & programming matters for the various interfaces that exist on the project
\[ Regular site visits to monitor and review progress
3. Conduct analysis of alternatives and options in the programming of works to allow “what if” considerations where market fluctuations, implementation of changes, and or unanticipated events impact the design and construction schedule in order to formulate better delivery options that can be adopted.
\[ Liaise with the Project Director/Manager on the different scenarios to be simulated in the schedule
\[ Prepare “What if Analysis
4. Review and evaluate the subcontractor’s schedules & reports and recommend necessary actions in order to align the subcontracted items in schedule to the contract schedule.
5. Prepare the progress monitoring portion of the monthly report including the monthly schedule updates in order to incorporate in the monthly progress report submittal to the client and the management
6. Participate in the progress and coordination meetings in order to discuss the status of the project.
7. Advise the Project Director/Manager when delay events occur and produce an extension of time schedule in coordination with commercial the project team in order to support the claims.
Job Knowledge & Skills
Knowledge in Engineering fundamentals
\[ Knowledge in Principles of planning and knowledge in Principles and practices of research and date collection.
\[ Familiarity with planning practices and the associated software such as Advance Primavera 6
\[ Knowledge in Principles and practices of research and data collection
\[ Familiar with local and international standards in construction
Total 11 year(s) On Job 5 year(s) GCC 3 year(s)
Shows Entrepreneurial Spirit – Proficient
Agility – Proficient
Strives for Innovation – Proficient
Drives Performance M1
Demonstrates Resilience – Proficient
Develops Future Leaders M1
Demonstrates Accountability – Proficient
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|