We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
The Senior QA/QC Inspector ensures that work/projects are delivered based on good work practices and project specifications to guarantee completion of work at the given time with quality of work that meets or even exceeds the client’s expectations by implementing international quality standards plans and quality procedures in all the construction activities.
Job Responsibilities 1
\[ Assists Senior QAQC Engineer and QA/QC Engineer on any quality related works at the site and in implementing the corporate quality management system as per approved Project Quality Plan.
\[ Inspects all incoming materials as per project specifications and approved material submittals.
\[ Monitors WIRs and Test reports and updates the QA/QC Manager and site team on the status
Job Responsibilities 2
1. Follows QA/QC Plans, Approved Method of Statements, Approved Test Plans and Approved Drawings during the project in order to meet the project quality requirements and client’s expectations.
\[ Ensures that all available Method Statements, ITPS and Drawings are approved and the last revision.
\[ Makes sure that all approved Method statements, ITPs and Drawings are followed on sites and all superseded documents are removed from the site.
2. Prepares work inspection requests (WIR) for each construction activity and submits to consultant to ensure it covers all the construction activities done on site.
\[ Inspects all site items properly and thoroughly before calling the consultant for inspection.
\[ Sees to it that work inspections are carried out as per the plans and advise the construction team for the corrections/corrective actions to avoid the rejection of work.
\[ Verifies all drawings used in the inspection are approved and last revision.
\[ Monitors work inspection during the first submission reaches 90% passing rate.
3. Conducts quality field talks (QFT) and method statement briefing for all the activities
\[ Performs method statement briefing for each and every construction activity.
4. Ensures all incoming materials are checked as per the project specifications and approved material submittals
\[ Checks all materials if inspected internally before consultant inspection and raises NCR to the supplier in case the delivered material is substandard.
5. Monitors WIRs and test reports and update Management, Construction Team, Planning, Quantity Surveyors and Cost Control Departments about the current job status.
\[ Monitors if the records are maintained for all work and material inspection and provides the data when needed
\[ Verifies all test records are available for steel along with the mill certificates.
\[ Checks if logs are available along with the test reports for all types of test as per the approved testing matrix.
\[ Double checks the concrete pour cards if being maintained on daily basis and copy is provided to the storekeeper to raise the SRV and to the cost controller/QS.
6. Monitors concrete operation and workman ship at site
\[ Validates records for all incoming concrete and checks the delivery notes against the approved mixed design.
\[ Performs slump and temperature check for each and every truck.
7. Conducts snagging/punch list prior to handing-over of completed works
Prepares snag lists and hands it to the construction team on the dates agreed with the project manager during the first close-out meeting.
Job Knowledge & Skills
\[ Knowledge of local employment laws/regulations sufficient to analyze proposed personnel policies.
\[ Knowledge of work related standards and specifications like QCS2014, ISO9001:2015, ASTM, BS, ACI, AASHTO etc.
\[ Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, CAD)Job Details
Construction & Building