We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design and implement new systems and features, as well as modify and maintain existing systems for adaptation to business and/or technology changes. The Senior Software Engineer engages directly with IT management, development teams, technical delivery teams, and vendors to ensure the successful design, development, and delivery of technology-based solutions. To be successful as a Senior Software Engineer, you should be able to drive the software change and release management processes, assisting with the overall maturity of the software development lifecycle. Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Software Engineer will ensure that software deliverables comply with quality standards and are completed on time.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform coding assignments. Depending on the size of the project the Senior Software Engineer may be responsible for a large portion of coding or may have the work distributed between multiple developers. Senior Software Engineer is also tasked with reviewing all code work for accuracy and functionality.
• Design software using collected data, systems analysis, and prior bug reports.
• Testing program modules.
• Documentation of code.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Ensure to understand the processes of the IT department and follow the processes of the IT department.
• Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
• Analyzation and gathering of requirements.
• Help team mates to organize requirements.
• Work in close partnership with cross-functional teams and management.
• Interact with project management to plan project schedules and technical direction.
• Determine root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
• Maintaining, tuning, and repairing applications; providing user support and developing practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
• Participate in on-call Rotation.
|Job Location:||Manama, Bahrain|
|Job Role:||Information Technology|
|Company Industry:||IT Services|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|