1. Liaise with shipping agents to collect relevant information related to arrival of containers
2. Liaise with Airport agent to collect relevant information related to arrival of air consignments
3. For clearance of cargo, to maintain logs of arrival information and constant follow-up for timely arrival of consignments to FFC facility
4. Review the stock levels and advise for prompt action in case of delays in arrival of cargo
5. Ensure that items ordered are delivered on-time by coordinating with Suppliers, Clearance, and others
6. Check for supplier documents of planned orders and follow-up in case of delays in receiving cargo
7. Track and follow up on shipment dispatch, original shipping documents for clearance and updating the system in timely manner for ETD/ETA
8. The shipping original documents received to be checked and maintain log, revert back to supplier for missing documents to avoid any penalties with customs
9. Verification of documents for customs clearance and inform clearance agent to collect
10. Request for creation of new item codes
11. Hand over original documents to customs clearance agent before shipment arrival, coordinate in case of delays or incomplete requirements, telex-release and wrong details in documents, back to vendors (Global FFC/Direct)
12. Track for shipment arrivals either online or by arrival notice, and updating ETAs in system for shipments arrivals and notification sent to relevant departments for shipments inbounds at warehouse
13. Liaise with surveyor, and follow-up for surveyor report to send to supplier
14. File all shipment documents, purchase orders, QC reports, custom papers and Bayan.
15. Prepare reports upon request and maintain records
16. Responsible to send purchase orders to suppliers as per timely schedule
17. All purchase orders request and approvals to be maintained in file
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Job Role:||Purchasing and Procurement|
|Company Industry:||Consumer Packaged Goods Manufacture|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.