We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
- Job Summary:
- The showroom coordinator is responsible for providing a flawless experience for events held within the showroom and establishing and maintaining its corresponding relationships. It’s a part event planning, part administrative role that should ensure client, customer, and company satisfaction.
- General Duties and Responsibilities:
- The showroom coordinator is responsible for answering phones, e-mails, scheduling appointments, and preparing event materials.
- You will be tracking the showroom products with log in/out register and following up with concerned colleagues on the return of items. All this movement need to recorded. With signature.
- You will be sending out the products tracking to the showroom manager regularly and any missing/ unreturned items reported immediately.
- You will be responsible for ensuring proper event execution, coordinating with outside customers, managing any additional onsite help, connecting with customers, set up, and clean up before and after daily operations.
- You should have the passion for organizational skills, and the enthusiasm to remain updated with the happening in other departments. Also they should have thorough communication skills (written and verbal).
- As Showroom coordinator you are expected to have excellent interpersonal skills, organization, time management skills, attention to details, and the ability to react in high pressure or crisis situations.
- Ensure high levels of clients’ satisfaction through excellent service
- Complete all administration duties and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of
company and all customer information.
- Responsible of the display groundwork from arrangement to overall presentations.
- Reports on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Maintain a par stock of the display items. Tracks products sales.
- Communicates activities, problems, recommendations or pertinent developments to manager.
|Company Industry:||Trading & Commodity Trading|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|