We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
Safely participates in the accomplishment of project objectives through planning and scheduling, resource allocation and management, cost control, technical direction, compliance with quality standards and procedures. Participates as applicable in Construction Management areas: Human Resources Management, Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, Quality Management, Contract Administration, Safety Management, Subcontract management, Material Procurement and Management of all Projects’ System Assembly.
Job Responsibilities 1
\[ Provides site engineering duties for a number of projects within the region.
\[ Establishes the level and survey control for contracts and set out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring that checks are made on a regular basis.
\[ Ensures safe working practice
\[ Establish interim targets to achieve given deadline
Job Responsibilities 2
1. Construction Management: Overall plans, coordinates, and controls a project from beginning to completion. Construction management is aimed at meeting a client’s requirement in order to produce a functionally and financially viable project.
2.Project Engineering: The engineering design and supervision (coordination) aspects of building a manufacturing facility. The engineering aspects of a specific project, such as development of a product or solution to a problem.
3. Cost Control:Collects, analyzes, summarizes, and evaluates various alternative courses of action to advise the management on the most appropriate course of action based on the cost efficiency and capability.
4. Purchasing: Acquires goods or services to accomplish the goals of the company to maintain the quality and value of the company’s products, minimize cash tied-up in inventory, maintain the flow of inputs to maintain the flow of outputs.
5. Accounting & Finance:Deals with the allocation of assets and liabilities over time under conditions of certainty and uncertainty.
6. Risk Management: Identifies, analyzes, assesses, controls, avoids, minimizes, or eliminates unacceptable risks. Ensures to identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims.
7.Human Resources: Excellent knowledge of HR processes and procedures, including planning personnel need, organizational chart, evaluation performance, resolving disputes, and communicating with all employees at all levels.
8. Estimating and Quantity Surveying: Full understanding of cost planning and commercial management, value engineering, commercial management and contract administration, estimation …etc.
9. Safety:Full awareness of all safety policies and procedures. Have control of recognized hazards to achieve an acceptable level of risk.
10. Self-Perform Works: Ensures establish and issue all quantities for all scopes of work to be assigned to the Labor Resource Department for related self-perform works
Job Knowledge & Skills
\[ Theoretical understanding of planning
\[ Excellent Communication
\[ Critical Thinking
\[ Project Management
\[ Technical Skills
\[ Professional client management and interaction
Agility – Developing
Demonstrates Resilience – Developing
Cultivating Loyalty & Integrity – Developing
Shows Entrepreneurial Spirit – Developing
Demonstrates Accountability – Developing
Strives for Innovation – Developing
Promotes Teamwork – Developing
Knowledge Of Execution Sequnce And Required Duration For Concrete Works L1
Knowledge Of Installation Sequnce And Required Duration For Building Mecha
|Job Location:||Doha, Qatar|
|Company Industry:||General Engineering Consultancy|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|