We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
We are looking for a talented Social media Specialist to administer our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media Specialist, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana and Olapic
- create engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms
- form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- undertake audience research
- manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- monitor, track, analyse and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook insights, etc.
- research and evaluate the latest trends and techniques in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity
- recommend improvements to increase performance
- set targets to increase brand awareness and increase customer engagement
- manage a budget for social media activities
- educate other staff on the use of social media and promote its use within your company (in-house roles)
- encourage collaboration across teams and departments
|Job Location:||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Job Role:||Marketing and PR|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Senior Executive|