• Assisting in the preparation of the annual budgets for relevant segments in Hikma business units in MENA through collecting, analyzing and generating budget data reports.
• Assisting in the budget control process of different functions in the company.
• Preparing related reports in regards to budgeting process progress, budgets performance and control including deviations.
• Assisting in the preparation of consolidated Profit and Loss (P&L) per segment for Hikma business units in MENA in a timely manner.
• Analyzing expenses for Hikma business units in MENA and reporting any deviations.
• Assisting in the preparation of the consolidated business plan for the concerned segments in Hikma business units in MENA.
• Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct supervisor.
• Preparing monthly actual vs budget variance reports.
• Collecting and preparing required data to analyze current trends of costs, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred as well as assessing future expenses.
• Keeping records of past budgets and updating existing records according to any developments/amendments.
• Updating related financial policies and procedures.
• Compiling, classifying and summarizing the various financial transactions and financial activities related to budgeting.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Accounting and Auditing|
|Career Level:||Mid Career|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.