We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Groundfloor:
We spoke with Groundfloor co-founder and CEO Brian Dally about earning high yields investing in real estate debt.
- What is the hard lending market?
- Venture loans
- How smaller home renovation companies get funding
- What does the underwriting process look like for renovation loans?
- Creating a portfolio of high yield real estate debt
- What are the loss ratios for high yield housing debt?
- Earning up to 10% in real estate debt — how?
- The execution risk of renovation debt
- Equity crowdfunding via clients of Groundfloor
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.