MSI, a Tetra Tech Company, is a Washington, DC metro area international development firm with a 35-year history of delivering development results across the world. Our core expertise is in the fields of monitoring and evaluation (M&E), institutional development, public sector management, governance and anti-corruption. MSI implements nearly 100 projects in 90 countries around the world such as Jordan, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Colombia, and Mexico. As one of the leading companies in our field, MSI has partnered with more than 80 organizations across all sectors of international development with clients ranging from large bilateral and multilateral donors such as USAID, the World Bank and the UNDP to national and local governments, NGOs, think tanks, foundations and universities.
The Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Specialist will work closely with the Deputy Chiefs of Party (DCOPs) and Field Managers to provide periodic technical support and guidance to the monitoring of WASH humanitarian assistance interventions in Syria. This support will be provided directly to staff working in the Amman, Jordan office and remotely to research and monitoring teams working in Syria.
The ideal candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be comfortable working in multidisciplinary teams and in an environment in which there may be team members with varying backgrounds and skill levels.
The WASH Specialist will contribute to the overall effectiveness of the project by providing technical contributions to the following activities:
• Participating (as necessary) in consultations with organizations implementing WASH humanitarian assistance interventions in Syria.
• Contributing to the development of quantitative and qualitative data collection instruments for WASH humanitarian assistance interventions.
• Developing data analysis plans, including coding frameworks, for specific WASH humanitarian assistance monitoring tasks.
• Training (remotely) data collection and monitoring teams to collect robust, reliable and accurate data on WASH humanitarian assistance interventions implemented by organizations working in Syria.
• Identifying potential gaps in data collection approaches employed for monitoring WASH humanitarian assistance interventions implemented by organizations working in Syria.
In conducting these activities, the WASH Specialist will be expected to work in close collaboration with other project and implementing partner staff.
|Job Location:||Amman, Jordan|
|Job Role:||Support Services|
|Company Industry:||Other Business Support Services|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|
Almost everyone can apply for the Dubai Job Lottery! There are only two requirements to qualify for a UAE or Qatar Employment: Use the Dubai Visa Lottery to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the Employment Visa. Any foreign expat, who is not a UAE national, requires a residency visa to live and work in Dubai. With our lottery, you will win the Residency/Employment visa that allows you to work in Dubai!
If you win the job in Dubai you need to register your details.