We are free of charge but before you start please donate $5 to help others! Help us. Make a Difference.
Helping others is the first step in making the world a better place and improving the lives of those who aren’t as lucky as you. But it’s also shown to bring about a wealth of benefits for those who choose to help and might just be the key to happiness! We are helping all over the world.
Sibal submitted before the court, “there is no deferment of policy.” Additional Solicitor General (ASG) Chetan Sharma, representing the Centre, submitted there are concerns that the policy was in violation of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules thereunder. Sharma informed the bench that the government has written to the CEO of the company, and it is waiting for a reply. The updated policy will allow WhatsApp to share some data about users’ interactions with business accounts with its parent company Facebook.
- WhatsApp adds voice and video calling feature to desktop version
- Most WhatsApp users reconsidering its usage; Telegram leading as an alternative: Study
- ‘Committed to privacy’ WhatsApp announces updated policy
- Is Signal better, safer than WhatsApp?
- Telegram launches new feature to import WhatsApp chat history